The average carbon footprint for a person in North America is about 16 tons per year, one of the highest rates in the world.
The biggest factors in a typical carbon footprint are home heating and cooling, transportation, diet and travel.
If you own a condo or small home and a motor vehicle, include meat in your diet, and travel by plane two or more times a year, chances are your footprint is pretty close to that average.
And that makes this the perfect offset subscription for you!
What You Get
- 30 Trees planted monthly
- Receive Climate Good Badge
- Receive Climate Good News Stories
- Support Carbon Reduction Tech Projects
- Support Renewable Energy Projects
- Projects Updates
- 1 Carbon Footprint reduced annually. That’s 16 tons a year — the equivalent of 32 grand pianos!*
- Through Climate Good’s partnership with CleanPlanet, you’ll also prevent over 1,600 gallons of toxic used solvent from being dumped or incinerated.
- On top of that, your plan will support the development of renewable energy products like the SunStation to help build a more sustainable future.
- Plus … FREE shirt! On each anniversary of your subscription, we’ll send you a free, soft, eco-friendly Climate Good t-shirt in the size and style of your choice to wear or share. It’s just our way of saying thanks for your support and commitment to carbon neutrality and a healthy, sustainable future!