The average carbon footprint for a person in North America is about 16 tons per year, one of the highest rates in the world.
But not everyone has the same impact on our climate.
The biggest factors in a typical carbon footprint are home heating and cooling, transportation, diet and travel.
If you’re an urban couple or small family that lives in an apartment or condo, uses mostly public transit or ride-sharing programs to get around, eats a vegetarian or low meat diet, and doesn’t fly more than once or twice a year, chances are your footprint is in the 24 ton range.
And that makes this the perfect offset subscription for you!
What You Get
- 45 Trees planted monthly
- Receive Climate Good Badge
- Receive Climate Good News Stories
- Support Carbon Reduction Tech Projects
- Support Renewable Energy Projects
- Projects Updates
- 1.5 Carbon Footprint reduced annually. That’s 24 tons a year — about the same weight as a fully-loaded garbage truck!*
- With this plan, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you’re living a carbon neutral life and, through Climate Good’s partnership with CleanPlanet, you’ll also prevent over 2,400 gallons of toxic used solvent from being dumped or incinerated.
- On top of that, your plan will support the development of renewable energy products like the SunStation to help build a more sustainable future.
- Plus … FREE shirt! On each anniversary of your subscription, we’ll send you a free, soft, eco-friendly Climate Good t-shirt in the size and style of your choice to wear or share. It’s our way of saying thanks for your support and commitment to carbon neutrality and a healthy, sustainable future!